I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by ravenstag . I’m not entirely sure what this means, but I’m still honoured. To know that someone who reads my blog finds me inspiring. I’m touched.
So I guess what I’m meant to do here and now, is name 7 random facts about myself. I actually hate talking about myself, which is a weird thing to say, considering this blog is all about me, but to narrow it down to 7 specific things. My mind usually goes blank.
- I LOVE MUSIC! Not necessarily with lyrics. I listen to a lot of EDM, but not the stuff they play on the radio. I don’t like that. Most of the songs I listen to either have no lyrics, or the same sentence repeated throughout the entire song.
- I recently found out I was Ace. This isn’t exactly the type of thing I was looking to reveal about myself, but I don’t think I’ve actually written about it yet and it’s something I’d like to talk more about in depth in another post.
- I love Supernatural! Supernatural is one of my favourite TV shows. I’ve been watching it since day one. Although I’m not as obsessed with it as I am The Mindy Project, and I haven’t watched every episode more than once, I have always told myself, when the show is finished, I’m buying every season on DVD as some major package deal.
- My favourite colour is Hot Pink. And as much as I love the colour, you will very rarely see me dressed in that colour, but I can assure you that most of my accessories are a variation of pink. Unfortunately, not everyone makes accessories in hot pink, which is understandable. I’m pretty sure I’d be the only person buying them anyways.
- I’m an aspiring Graphic Designer. I shouldn’t say aspiring, I am a Graphic Designer. I have done work for people, but I would love to actually work for a company vs doing freelance work.
- I’m a major introvert. This is why I don’t like doing freelance work. I’m horrible at socializing and I hate doing it. I’m quite awkward in person.
- I have a fear of knives. When I was much younger, I had a dream that I was literally getting stabbed in the back, and when I screamed out to my sister, she continued watching TV. Then I woke up. Since then, I’ve had a fear of knives. I still use them and clean them, but I’m terrified every time I do. As if it’s going to randomly start controlling itself and stab me.
Now I’m going to break a rule here, and I apologize for this. I am not sure if I am following 15 blogs, so I can’t nominate 15 people. Also, most of the time when I come on WordPress, it’s to update my own blog. I’m so selfish, I know. Horrible. This year I’ve been making more of an effort to work on me, and I’d really like to put myself out there more, so hopefully soon (I’m not making any promises that I can’t guarantee I will keep) I’ll start reading more blogs. Especially for something like this, I’d really like to make some more friends.
The rules are:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank your nominator because they’re awesome
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs for their awesomeness
- Post the rules so people know them
Good night all!!!